I. PERSONAL DATA
In general, it is possible to visit the site without providing any personal information. In any case, the customer is in no way obliged to transmit this information to DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES. However, in certain situations where information is not transmitted, it is possible that the customer may not be able to benefit from the services requested. Indeed, in order for the customer to benefit from the services offered by DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES, the latter may, in certain cases, ask you to provide your surname, first name, addresses (e-mail and postal), hereafter referred to as “personal information” or “personal data”. By transmitting this information, the customer expressly accepts that it will be processed by DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES, for the purposes indicated in point 2 below as well as for the purposes mentioned at the time of each request.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 14 April 2016, DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES informs you of the following :
1. IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
2. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES may process the personal information transmitted for the following purposes :
- provide the information or services requested by the client and adapted to the client, in particular :
- processing and responding to requests made via the contact form on the DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES website,
- statistics of visits to the website of DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES,
- the presentation of the services and products offered and provided by DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES.
- Collect information enabling DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES to improve the site, products and services (in particular by means of cookies) ;
- Allow the client to access the services of DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES under the best possible conditions ;
- Manage the contracts concluded between the client and DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES with regard to its legal and contractual obligations.
Only DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES is the recipient of the personal information provided. These data, whether in individual or anonymised form, are in no way passed on to any third party, with the exception of subcontractors, external service providers or partners whom DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES uses as part of its legal or contractual obligations. Neither DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES, nor any of its subcontractors, external service providers or partners, commercialise the personal data of customers of the site and DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES.
4. STORAGE PERIOD
Personal information is kept by DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES only for the time corresponding to the purposes of the collection as mentioned above. In any case, unless another retention period is imposed by a legal or contractual obligation, the retention of data shall not exceed 5 years.
5. RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER
The customer has the following rights, in accordance with the aforementioned European Regulation :
- Right of access and communication of data The customer has the right to access and consult the personal data concerning him, kept by DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES. The client may also find out how DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES obtained them and the persons to whom they are communicated. In view of the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is incumbent on DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES, the request for access to and consultation of the data made by the client will be processed subject to the requirement to address proof of his identity, in particular by producing an electronic or paper copy (with a signature) of his identity card during the period of validity of the card. The application is, in any case, free of charge for the client. DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES may, however, oppose manifestly abusive applications (by their number or their repetitive or systematic nature, for example).
- Right to rectification of data The European Regulation allows the customer to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data concerning him which may prove to be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to object The customer has the right to object to the processing of the data in the following two situations: – when the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds; or – when the exercise of this right is aimed at preventing the data collected from being used for commercial purposes.
- Right to erasure The customer has the right to request and obtain the erasure of data concerning him held by DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES. DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES will accede to the client’s request if – the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected ; the processing of the data was based solely on the client’s consent and the client withdraws his consent ; – the customer objects, for justified reasons, to the processing. In any case, the request for erasure may be refused by DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES if the request is necessary for the exercise or defence of legal rights or for compliance with a legal or contractual obligation on the part of DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES.
- Right to data portability The customer may request that his personal data be transmitted to a data controller identical to DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES. The customer may, therefore, request DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES to have the data transmitted to him in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Procedures for exercising rights The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a post to the address of DOMAINE DES HAUTES FAGNES or by sending an e-mail to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.