Congratulations on receiving your gift voucher.
Please read our booking and operating conditions carefully so that you can make the most of your visit to our establishment.
If you have a gift voucher for access to the wellness centre and/or treatments :
Contact the wellness centre by telephone on 080/44 69 87 from 9am to 3pm or send an email with your dates and the number of the gift voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a gift voucher to enjoy a stay at the hotel :
Contact the reservations department ONLY by email with your dates and the gift voucher number to email@example.com.
Before you arrive :
Make sure your gift voucher has been announced at the time of booking, vouchers not announced beforehand will be automatically refused at check-in.
Take your paper gift voucher with you ; it must not contain any manual annotations. If it is forgotten or illegible, it will be re-billed at check-in.
Read all the information on this page the day before your stay to keep yourself informed. Conditions linked to the health crisis, bad weather, etc. may change beyond our control.
Our terms and conditions :
- All our gift vouchers are valid from 1 May 2023 (the date may be subject to change depending on quotas).
- All vouchers purchased or received between 1 March 2020 and 22 March 2021 can be extended by contacting reception at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The conditions “Valid on weekdays, weekends, bank holidays, bank holiday eves, Valentine’s Day period, Christmas period” remain applicable despite the extension of the gift voucher.
- All vouchers purchased during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas and New Year’s Eve, or at a reduced rate are only valid from Sunday to Thursday (excluding bank holidays, the eve of bank holidays, school holidays except during the summer).
- Vouchers cannot be combined or refunded (Covid or circumstances beyond our control).
- We accept a quota of 5 vouchers per day for the totality of our internal availability for single, double and family rooms (and this in spite of the availability present in the establishment).
- We accept a quota of one voucher per day out of our total in-house availability for superior doubles and suites (despite availability in the establishment).
- In view of the high demand from our customers, we advise you to allow 2 months for booking your stay.
A quota of two vouchers is accepted on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (bank holidays, the day before bank holidays, school holidays) at the wellness centre so as not to overcrowd the wellness centre.
In response to the health crisis, we have put in place rules to ensure that everyone with a gift voucher is welcomed in a pleasant manner, while respecting the number of people in our various departments, for the safety of all.
We thank you for your patience and tolerance.
We look forward to welcoming you soon 😊